Monday, December 28, 2009

Someone stop me from shopping!

Can you believe it? I bought my first tank tops today, from Gap. I've pretty much never worn tank tops before, except for tennis games. I used to not even wear camis until a few years ago. I think it's because they're always too long and tight around my waist, or they make may shoulders look too big (man-shoulders, anyone?). But! In these post-Christmas end-of-the-year clearance sales, I finally got two that actually fit pretty nicely, and for $5 each too! (marked down from $13) Here they are:

From gap.com


Crap, I could have gotten them in petite! Oh well.

I also wanted to get these AE Slim Boot Jeans in Deep Indigo ($30), but they were sold out in my size. There were even two of them yesterday! Sigh...

From ae.com

Now I know why Americans spend so much money shopping in the Christmas season. First Black Friday, then Cyber Monday, then The Saturday Before Christmas, then Boxing Day and the end-of-the-year clearance sales. My poor pocketbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment